David FK. Mpanga has been dropped as Attorney general of Buganda Kingdom in the recent changes made by the Kabaka Ronald Muwenda Mutebi II.
The reason for his dropping wasn’t given but recently, his has featured a lot scandals involving Bank of Uganda and the sale of crane bank to Dfcu bank.
In document released by Peter Mpanga, the private secretary of Kabaka, maintained the Charles Peter Mayiga as the Katikiro of the kingdom deputized by Twaha Kigongo Kaawasa and Robert Wagwa Nsibirwa.
Counsel David. FK. Mpanga who was formerly the attorney of the kingdom, has been appointed the Minister for special assignments in Kabaka’s office. Mr. Apollo Makubuya deputy Katikkiro has been dropped and appointed special advisor in Lubiri. Makubuya works with MMAKS Advocates law firm that has also been in the storm over same saga.
1. Charles peter Mayiga Katikkiro (Prime Minister).
2. Twaha Kigongo Kaawasa First Deputy Prime Minister
3. Robert Wagwa Nsibirwa Second Deputy Prime Minister.
4. Patrick Mugumbule Speaker of parliament (Lukiiko).
5. Ahmed Lwasa Deputy speaker.
6. Christopher Bwanika Secretary for local government.
7. David. FK. Mpanga Minister for special assignments.
8. Noah Kiyimba Spokesperson of the kingdom.
9. Prosperous Nankindu Kavuma Minister for development (Nnabagereka’s office).
10. Mariam Mayanja Nkalubo Minister of land agriculture and co-operatives.
11. David Kyewalabye Male Minister of culture.
12. Henry Sekabembe Kiberu Minister of Youth and sports.
13. Joseph Kawuki State minister of local gov’t and Kabaka’s tourism.
14. Amis Kakomo State minister agriculture, trade and co-operatives.
15. Josephine Nantege Semanda Permanent secretary in Katikkiro’s office.
16. Emmanuel Sendawula Chairperson.
17. William Matovu
18. Muhamood Thobani
19. William Naggaga
20. Apollo Makubuya Lubiri.
21. David Walusimbi Sengendo special advisor on cultural matters.