Confederation of African Football (CAF) has appointed match officials that will take charge of Uganda versus Malawi encounter at Mandela National Stadium on Sunday, 17th November 2019.
The Cranes will take on The Flames of Malawi on Sunday in the match day two games of the 2021 Total Africa Cup of Nations Qualifiers.
The referees appointed come from Sudan and will arrive in the country on Friday evening aboard Ethiopian Airlines.
The Centre referee is Mahmood Ali Mahmood Ismail and will work with Omer Hamid Mohamed Ahmed and Abdelgabar Mohamed Abdelgabar as his first and second assistant referee respectively.
The fourth official is Elsiddig Mohamed Eltreefe who also comes from Sudan.
The referees’ assessor, Yohannes Ghirmai comes from Eritrea while the match commissioner, Aimable Habimana is from Burundi.
Uganda is in group B alongside South Sudan, Malawi, and Burkina Faso.
- Centre referee – Mahmood Ali Mahmood Ismail
- First assistant referee – Omer Hamid Mohamed Ahmed
- Second assistant referee – Abdelgabar Mohamed Abdelgabar
- Fourth official – Elsiddig Mohamed Eltreefe
- Referees’ assessor – Yohannes Ghirmai
- Match commissioner – Aimable Habimana
Afcon Qualifiers 2021
Match Day Two
Sunday, 17th November 2019
Uganda Vs Malawi
Mandela National Stadium – 4:00 PM