Kampala: Judicial Officers at the ranks of chief magistrates, grade one magistrates Registrars and deputy registrars have been shaken in the new reshuffle released by the Acting. Chief Registrar, Isaac Muwata.
According to the list 22 officers have been affected.
The recently appointed judicial officers deployed have been promoted to judicial Service Commission as 12 were transferred to various areas.
Transfers will take effect from June 1, 2018.
Chief Magistrates include
1. Ayo Mariam Eddy Okello from Mbale to Buganda Road
2. Ereemye Jumire James Mawanda from Buganda road to Mbale
3. Mary Babirye from Leave to Wildlife Court
4. Okeny Susan from Hoima to Entebbe
5. Juliet Harty Hatanga from Luwero to Mukono
6. Samuel Munobe from Iganga to Luwero
Grade One Magistrates
1. Angura Fionah Sheila from Kamuli to Lugazi
2. Ngamije Mbale Feisal from Masaka to Rukungiri
3. Nalungi Esther from Kumi to Kamuli
4. Lamunu Peace Elizabeth from Rukungiri to Kumi
1. Tom Chemutai from Supreme Court to Registrar High Court
2. Anguandia Godfrey Opifeni from Deputy Registrar (Supreme Court) to Caretaker Supreme Court
Deputy Registrars Deployed
1. Festo Nsenga to Commercial Court
2. Angualia Moses Gabriel to Mbarara High Court
3. Nabaggala Sylvia Mbaga to Industrial Court.
4. Nabakooza Flavia Kalungi to Mukono High Court.
5. Bareebe Rosemary Ngabirano to Lira High Court.
6. Kaweesa Godfrey to Judicial Training Institute
7. Kaitesi Kisaakye Mary to Family Division
Ag. Chief Magistrates deployed
1. Yeteise Charles to Bushenyi
2. Chemeri Jessica to Iganga
3. Kagoda Samuel Ntende to Hoima