25.7 C
Kampala
Stanbic Bank
Stanbic Bank
Stanbic Bank
Stanbic Bank

The first TECHNO device running KaiOS is here: Meet the T901

Must read

TECNO, the leading mobile phone brand in Africa, today announced the launch of the latest 3G smart feature phone T901, the first TECNO device running on KaiOS , the leading mobile operating system for smart feature phones. This is a significant step for both companies in closing the digital divide by bringing users–previously inhibited by device affordability–online for the first time. The T901 will be available in three color options: gold, blue and black.

“With the arrival of T901 powered by KaiOS, users gain access to apps such as WhatsApp, YouTube, Google Maps, and others on an affordable TECNO smart feature phone for the first time. The phone also supports GPS, Wi-Fi, and 3G, with significant network speed growth and better anti-signal interference performance as well as faster signal reception in call mode than those in 2G,”  says Stephen Ha, Managing Director of TECNO Mobile.

According to Ha, T901 also comes equipped with the Google Assistant, allowing users to operate the device with their voice. With all these features, TECNO is practicing our commitment to allowing the consumers to reach beyond their current limitations and uncover a world of possibilities.

“Launching with TECNO is a significant milestone for both our companies,” adds Sebastien Codeville, CEO of KaiOS Technologies. “The digital divide in Africa remains large, and we’re thrilled to be working side-by-side with TECNO to eliminate it. Visit any African city and you will understand how important TECNO is on the continent, with stores on nearly every corner; we can’t wait to see the KaiOS-enabled T901 show up in all of these outlets.”

T901 is equipped with a hybrid dual-SIM slot which can support two SIM cards and with 512MB +256MB memory for more spaces to save users precious memories. It boasts a 2.4-inch QVGA display with 240×320 pixels resolution, and a powerful 1900mAh battery which enables 25 days of standby time and up to 19 hours of non-stop calling

The new device comes embedded with both a front and a rear camera with built-in flash light, which enables clearer photos even at night and in other dark environments.

KaiOS enables a new category of affordable smart feature phones that require limited memory, while still offering a rich user experience. It supports 3G and 4G/LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS, and NFC. KaiOS-enabled phones come with popular apps and services like WhatsApp, the Google Assistant, Facebook, YouTube, and Google Maps, as well as a store for apps called the KaiStore.

- Advertisement -

More articles

64 COMMENTS

1. My brother suggested I may like this blog. He was once totally right.
    This submit truly made my day. You can not believe just how so much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

2. Does your website have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it
    but, I’d like to shoot you an e-mail. I’ve got some ideas for your blog
    you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

powered by GoToTop.ee
    https://ru.gototop.ee/

3. Автор статьи представляет информацию с акцентом на объективность и достоверность.

4. Автор предлагает аргументы, подтвержденные достоверными источниками, чтобы убедить читателя в своих утверждениях.

5. Промокод на 1000р. от GoToTop на первую
    кампанию! DT5X885Q GoToTop – это сервис массового
    размещения ссылок. Хорошая по качеству и большая по объему
    ссылочная масса обеспечивает более высокие позиции сайта в поисковой выдаче.
    * Вы можете воспользоваться бонусом при
    заказе любого пакета услуг на сайте GoToTop.
    ** Кому подойдет: Владельцам
    сайтов, админам, специалистам в области разработки сайтов и всем другим, кто заинтересован в росте позиций своего сайта.

6. Автор предлагает аргументы, подкрепленные проверенными фактами и авторитетными источниками.

7. Автор статьи представляет информацию в четкой и нейтральной форме, основываясь на надежных источниках.

8. Читателям предоставляется возможность самостоятельно сформировать свое мнение на основе представленных фактов.

9. Автор статьи предоставляет факты и аргументы, не влияя на читателя своими собственными предпочтениями или предвзятостью.

10. Спасибо за эту статью! Она превзошла мои ожидания. Информация была представлена кратко и ясно, и я оставил эту статью с более глубоким пониманием темы. Отличная работа!

11. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

12. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you write again soon!

13. Автор представил четкую и структурированную статью, основанную на фактах и статистике.

14. Я хотел бы выразить свою благодарность автору за его глубокие исследования и ясное изложение. Он сумел объединить сложные концепции и представить их в доступной форме. Это действительно ценный ресурс для всех, кто интересуется этой темой.

15. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

16. What’s up everyone, it’s my first pay a quick visit at this website, and article is really fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.

17. Я хотел бы выразить свою восторженность этой статьей! Она не только информативна, но и вдохновляет меня на дальнейшее изучение темы. Автор сумел передать свою страсть и знания, что делает эту статью поистине уникальной.

18. Я оцениваю степень детализации информации в статье, которая позволяет получить полное представление о проблеме.

19. Эта статья является настоящим сокровищем информации. Я был приятно удивлен ее глубиной и разнообразием подходов к рассматриваемой теме. Спасибо автору за такой тщательный анализ и интересные факты!

20. Мне понравилось разнообразие источников, использованных автором для подкрепления своих утверждений.

21. My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on a variety of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

22. Автор предоставляет актуальную информацию, которая помогает читателю быть в курсе последних событий и тенденций.

23. Я благодарен автору этой статьи за его тщательное и глубокое исследование. Он представил информацию с большой детализацией и аргументацией, что делает эту статью надежным источником знаний. Очень впечатляющая работа!

24. Я благодарен автору этой статьи за его способность представить сложные концепции в доступной форме. Он использовал ясный и простой язык, что помогло мне легко усвоить материал. Большое спасибо за такое понятное изложение!

25. Автор предлагает аргументы, подкрепленные проверенными фактами и авторитетными источниками.

26. Wonderful website you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about here? I’d really love to be a part of group where I can get responses from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

27. PBN sites
    We shall generate a structure of private blog network sites!

Merits of our privately-owned blog network:

We perform everything SO THAT Google does not realize that this is A self-owned blog network!!!

1- We purchase domains from separate registrars

2- The primary site is hosted on a virtual private server (VPS is rapid hosting)

3- The rest of the sites are on different hostings

4- We assign a unique Google account to each site with verification in Search Console.

5- We develop websites on WP, we don’t utilize plugins with the help of which Trojans penetrate and through which pages on your websites are created.

6- We don’t reproduce templates and use only individual text and pictures

We do not work with website design; the client, if wanted, can then edit the websites to suit his wishes

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest article

- Advertisement -